Hide a slide?

Jul 10, 2018

Hi All

Is there an easy method to hide a slide and automatically have it hidden in the menu. Or any other alternatives if it is not easy to achieve.

I don't want to have to move it to another seen as I will have many of them (10) and it's a bit of work moving them back and forth as necessary.

Thanks 

5 Replies
Henry Meadows

Slides cannot be hidden, but can be removed in the Menu by going into Player settings, Menu, and removing the slides you do not want to show in navigation.

The only options I can think of to keep the slide from showing are moving the slides to / from a separate scene, or adding a trigger that jumps to the next slide on Timeline start.

Tom Kuhlmann

As Henry, notes you can hide the slide in the menu and then set triggers on slides to go to specific slides.

Depending on what you want to do, you could also place all of the slide you want to hide into "hidden scene" and use lightboxes to show those slides at specific places. There are some visual constraints with lightbox slides because they're lightboxes, but it is an easy way to access them.

Another more complex way is to set next button triggers based on variables so you can jump to any slide you want on specific conditions. This requires learning to work with variables for which we have tutorials.