Hover state issues

Mar 28, 2019

We are in the middle of upgrading a large amount of courses from Storyline 2 to Storyline 3 for our new LMS (Docebo). We are having an issue with the hover state on layers that have multiple objects. When we have multiple images that have a Normal, Hover, and Visited state, and one of the images navigates away from the layer to a completely different slide (when clicked), the other icons freeze up when returning back to the layer. We have determined this happens only when one of the objects navigates away from the layer and all the objects have a Hover state.

Any solutions other than removing the Hover state or redesigning the slides?

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Pauline, 

What are your slide and layer properties set to? Also, are you using triggers to change these states or using their built-in definitions and behaviors outlined here? 

It's difficult to say what's happened without taking a look at the .story file. With your permission, we'd be happy to take a look and do some additional troubleshooting. You can share it publicly here and then folks in the community can help too, or send it to me privately by uploading it here. 

I’ll delete it when I’m done troubleshooting. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.