How Do I Change My Video Settings and Edit Video in Storyline 360/Peek?

Nov 21, 2016

I am recording screen actions for a process demo, and have been trying to edit my videos that I've recorded with Peek, but can't seem to find how to change my settings so that Peek creates screen-by-screen recorded output that I can edit, and that I can actually sync with my audio.

I'm assuming that Peek must offer even better recording and editing features than Storyline 2.0, but the editing capabilities I've found seem to offer less capability. I'm sure I'm missing them somewhere, and I'd appreciate your help.

Thanks!

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Heidi! So glad to hear you're trying out Peek! It's one of my favorite tools within Articulate 360. Peek is designed for creating super fast, super easy screen recordings to share with anyone with a single click. Peek doesn't have as many editing features as the Screen Recording tool within Storyline, which is designed with more robust options for delivery, animation, synchronization, etc. 

If you'd like to see more editing options within Peek, please share your perspective with our product development team!  

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.