How do I maintain consistency when using rounded text boxes in Storyline 360?

Oct 12, 2021

Is there a way to create a consistent rounded corner with textboxes? I can't see a way to specify an exact value and when I select multiple text boxes and drag the corners they end up a different size.

Help. Please.

3 Replies
Henry James

Hianna,

Thank you. The trouble I'm having is making sure that the corners of every text box on all my slides are the same.

At the moment I've created guides to indicate where the 'little handle' has to go.

Thank you again for responding.

Aggreko Limited | Registered office: 8th Floor, 120 Bothwell Street, Glasgow, G2 7JS, Scotland
Registered in Scotland | Registration No SC177553

Confidentiality Notice: This communication and any accompanying attachments contain confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose. This communication is private and protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby respectfully notified that any disclosures, copying, forwarding or distribution, or the taking of any action based on the contents of this communication is strictly prohibited

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find out more visit the Mimecast website.

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Henry,

The ability to define and set the corner radius of a rounded rectangle is an open feature request with our team. I've attached this conversation so that we can share any updates with you here.

Your email signature came through when you replied via email. You can remove that if needed by clicking ‘Edit’ beneath your response. Here’s a quick Peek video if you need help.