How do I restrict viewers from advancing to the next slide before audio is complete on current slide in Articulate 360 Storyline?

Apr 24, 2018

Good Day! 
I am relatively new to using Articulate 360 Storyline.  I've imported a .PPT with over 30 slides, completed the necessary recordings for each slide, and added a few links.  I don't want the viewers to be able to advance to the next slide until the audio for the previous slide is completed.  I wasn't sure if I could do it with a trigger or slide property adjustment.  I was playing around with each of these options and couldn't get it to do what I wanted.  I did a quick search and couldn't find the answer, so I apologize if this is a duplicate.  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!  Thanks in advance!

2 Replies
Jonathan Holmberg

Hi Lisa! 

Great question.  You can lock down navigation for the learner in several ways.  You can lock down the menu so they can't jump around, you can lock the navigation for every slide, or for individual slides.  It sounds like the last option may be the way you want to go.  

Take a look here for the step-by-step process.

Have an awesome evening!

Jon

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.