How to change radio button size in SL2/SL360 Quiz slides

Mar 08, 2018

Hi,

Recently I converted some Presenter lessons into SL2/SL360, however the size of the radio button of the quiz slides is much smaller than the normal size if creating the new quiz slide from scratch, I just wonder if there is a way to adjust the radio button size of the quiz slides so that I don't have to re-create all the quiz slides. Thank you in advance!

8 Replies
Jihong Jin

Hi Katie,

Thank you for your reply!

Actually I did re-create all the quiz slides to resolve the issue.

Sorry, I am not able to attach the project file because of the security reason. The projects I converted from Presenter to SL2 that were running into this issue were originally created in Presenter 9.

Lauren Connelly

Hello Jon!

The radio buttons aren't customizable in Storyline 360, but there is a workaround that Katie mentioned above. I'll link it here too.

Customizing radio buttons is a feature request that our team is still investigating. I don't have an update to share, but when I do, I'll report back to this discussion. 

John Morgan

Hi Nellenda,

Customizable radio buttons are not a feature in Storyline 360, but a request has been put in and is being investigated by our team. When there's an update on this feature, this conversation will be updated. In the meantime, here is a link to a workaround that involves creating your own buttons.

Thanks for reaching out!