Hyperlinks not working

Aug 31, 2016

Hello

I am trying to link a word on one slide to another slide. Seems straight forward but when I preview, it doesn't seem to go where it should.

13 Replies
John Backewich

Sorry, somewhat novice here, can you guide me through this process?

John Backewich
Supervisor (Quality)
SFCC Contact Center
Region of Waterloo
131 Goodrich Dr. Kitchener, N2C 2E8
519-575-4400 ext. 3196 (Office)
519-501-8309 (Cell)
[Description: Description: serve]
The Region of Waterloo provides more than 60 per cent of municipal services to a growing population of 550,000 people. We are committed to creating an inclusive, thriving and sustainable community through innovative leadership and a range of services such as: public health, social services, planning, heritage, water supply, regional roads, waste management, ambulance service, rural libraries, public transit, community housing, emergency planning, Provincial Offences Courts and airport services.

Ali Goulet

Hi John- You can attach your .story project file right to a comment in this thread by using the "Add Attachment" feature here in the comment window and browsing for your file. 

I also wanted to let you know that when you reply via email, your signature is included in the comment. You're welcome to edit that info out, if necessary, when you pop in to share your file here. :)

John Backewich

OMG so simple sometimes. Thank you so much. I love this support and the immediate responses you provide, very impressive. I have another question regarding this presentation. I would like to have slides that initially show 10 items from that list where the student has to do the drag and drop exercise, submit for results and then proceed to the next slide with a further 10 items (randomly selected) to allow for further testing. I would have possibly 10 slides of random 10 items as part of the lesson. Hopefully this makes sense.

Thanks again

Michael Hinze
John Backewich

OMG so simple sometimes. Thank you so much. I love this support and the immediate responses you provide, very impressive. I have another question regarding this presentation. I would like to have slides that initially show 10 items from that list where the student has to do the drag and drop exercise, submit for results and then proceed to the next slide with a further 10 items (randomly selected) to allow for further testing. I would have possibly 10 slides of random 10 items as part of the lesson. Hopefully this makes sense.

Thanks again

I'm not sure if this would work for you, but you might want to experiment with drawing random slides from questions banks, see here for some info.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.