Hyperlinks not working when published

Nov 14, 2014

Hi folks,

I've done it before, many times, but I am having trouble getting hyperlinked text to work in Storyline 1. I have tried to add the hyperlink to text and to an object but they don't work. I tried to put it in the Resources tab, but that didn't work either.

When I test the link while adding it, it works fine, but not when published (to web/LMS/CD). I'm flummoxed!


3 Replies
Matt H.

Hi Emily,

Yes, I included the whole address and checked it with the little green
checkmark on the Trigger Wizard. I even tried copying and pasting your link
(even though it was the same). Just as I suspect, it didn't work. I then
added my real (i.e., internal) websites to your file and it worked just
fine. Guess I'll have to copy my training over to your file and run with it.


This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.