I can't login into Articulate 360 trial

Apr 18, 2017

Hello Everyone,

I decided to sign up for an Articulate 360 trial. I installed it, and then when I get to login it doesn't allow me because it says I need a subscription to login. However, I am on a trial, so I should be able to download and install the desktop apps on a 30 day trial right?

My password is correct, because I double checked it. I have also tried to do this on 2 laptops, and the same thing on both. I am using Macs with the latest version of Parallels and Windows 10.

Can anyone help or advise and let me know if I am doing anything wrong?

Thanks. 

11 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Armelinda and welcome to E-Learning Heroes. 😊

Thanks for reaching out and sharing what you are experiencing. I'd be happy to help get you back up and running.

Your login looks good on my side, so I'm curious where you are logging in and what error you may be seeing.

• Is this happening when logging in to 360.articulate.com, when logging in to your Desktop App, or both?
  • What error are you seeing?
Maria Poveda

Hello 

I started the free trial of storyline. But it only allows me to use Rise and Visualize Review 360 and Storyline training.

I'd like to create a new project in storyline and get familiar with its features.

Please help me out.  I send you a photo of my screen. Unfortunately I can't see the option to start a new project with storyline.  I tried also to download it but I just get a message of failure

Many thanks in advance

Maria Costa-Stienstra

Hi, Maria, and welcome to E-Learning Heroes! ✨

On the right side of the screen, on the Dashboard, do you see the option to Download Desktop Apps? Since Storyline needs to be installed on your computer, that's the first step. 

Articulate 360 Dashboard - Access E-Learning Development Apps and Resources 2022-04-15 at 9.07.33 AM

If you do not see that option, please reach out through a case so we can help you troubleshoot!

Wong Miranda

Hi, I just started articulate 30 days trial version, but I am not able sign in Articulate desktop app. It showed the message "Click to launch your web browser and sign into Articulate 360. This screen will automatically refresh after you sign in." However, after i clicked sign in, another message showed "You need a subscription to Articulate 360 to sign in". I wonder if Storyline is not available for the trial user.

Eric Santos

Hi Wong!

Welcome to the E-Learning Heroes Community! 🎉

I'm sorry you've hit this snag with signing in. Storyline is available with Articulate 360 trials. To resolve the issue, kindly clear your browser cache and cookies, then try logging in to the desktop app again.

If the problem persists, could I have you connect with us in a case so we can determine what's happening? We'll reach out soon after we hear from you!