I need help

Jul 29, 2013

Good morning,

I am developing a course with this application and I have a question.

First I would like to know if it is possible to determine the onset of a button to score a student obtains a quizz. I need you at the end of the quizz repeat buttons appear (if the student gets less than 80%) or continue (if the student obtains 80% or more), do not know if this is possible and if possible how is it done?.

On the other hand, I need the course not to be completed until the student clicks a button to accept included in the final screen of course. This means that no end by clicking the red cross browser if clicking a close button on the last screen of the course.

Thank you,

3 Replies
Mike Taylor

Hi Laura and welcome to the community! Have you seen the tutorials for Adding Graded Questions  and Adding Results slides yet? By default quiz questions come with a submit button that scores each question in a quiz and a results slide at the end of the questions can be configured to have a button for retrying the quiz based on the score results.

I'm not clear about the second part of your question. What is the purpose of that "accept" button? Do learners need to pass the quiz AND click the accept button?

Mike Taylor

I've attached a basic example that includes two quiz questions and a results slide.  The Retry Quiz button is hidden by default and includes a trigger to display it if the score is Less than 80%.  By default this result should be passed to the LMS when the course is closed.

We could also put an OK button on the results slide. Do you need to track the clicking of that OK button also or just make sure the quiz questions are recorded? What should happen when they click the OK button?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.