Importing Quizmaker Quiz to Storyline 360 Error

Oct 09, 2020

Hi - I am having trouble importing a quiz into a Storyline 360 course.  I import the quiz as per the instructions I have seen here on the site, but when it appears in the course, the questions are there, but not the choices!  Not in the slide view, not in the form view.  But they are in the Quizmaker quiz, when I open that on it's own.  How do I get it to import correctly?

4 Replies
Aljonell Patiga

Hi Brenda,

I'm sorry that you have come across importing your quiz from Quiz-Maker, let me help you on this one. I've seen several methods on how you can import the quiz, may I know have you tried redoing the import by these methods below? If not, it's worth trying these first.

• Click Import on the Storyline start screen and select Import Quizmaker.
  • Go to the File tab on the ribbon, scroll to Import, and click Quizmaker.
  • Go to the Home tab on the ribbon, click New Slide, scroll to Import, and choose Quizmaker.
  • Go to the Slides tab on the ribbon, click New Slide, and choose Quizmaker.

One the other note, you can import question individually from Quizmaker, hope we can give it a shot. 

There's also a slight chance that your exported quiz got corrupted upon the download, so I suggest to redo the export as well. One more thing, it's best practice to save the exported file locally as well to avoid unexpected behavior–typically your C: drive.

For more details, feel free to check these articles : Storyline 360: Importing Slides from Quizmaker

I hope this helps you. if you need further help, just let me know and I'll do my best to help you further. Cheers!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.