Interactive video not working in a published file - Storyline 360

Apr 23, 2021

I have been working on an interactive video in Storyline 360. The interactivity worked fine when I published my file two months back.

However, when I republished my file today, the video is no longer interactive.

The interaction works fine when in preview mode, but not in the published file.

I have published my file in Review 360.

Can anyone please help!

5 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hi Priyanka!

We're happy to help! It sounds like an interactive video was working in your course previously, but when publishing the project today, it was no longer interactive.

Have you always published to Review 360? Have you also tried publishing for Web to see if the interaction works as expected there?

It would be helpful to take a look at your project if you're comfortable. You can either attach it to this discussion or upload it privately using a support case.

Priyanka Rastogi

Thanks, Lauren.   I have attached my SL file here. I have published the project to Review 360, and the interactivity is lost ("which works fine when played in preview mode).  The web mode also works fine.

I plan to embed this video as SL interactive block in Rise.

The video was working fine when published two months back.

Thanks

Please note I am adding the Review link for this SL file. And going back, you can see the video worked fine in Version 4. https://360.articulate.com/review/content/c535aafc-c274-4313-a64c-526767924bff/review?version=4