Issue when publishing Articulate Storyline 360

Jun 07, 2019

I keep getting a message when I try to publish (Review 360 or LMS) and publishing stops. The message says that something happened and Storyline needs to close. I have tried multiple troubleshooting efforts including renaming the file, saving it to the desktop and network locations, updating the software, updating my laptop, saving the slides to team slides and pulling them down into another project.  It is a large file (about 60 pages), so I even tried making it into two smaller files. Nothing seems to work.  Any other ideas/suggestions?

1 Reply
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing what you are experiencing along with the troubleshooting that you've done so far.

Curious if the issue happens in any course you are working on or just this particular one?

If you cannot re-create the issue in a new course, I would advise to import the file into a new one and proceed.

If it's happening in any/all files, you should conduct a repair of your software, but I see that you mention updating the software.

Are you able to successfully preview this entire project?

With your permission, I'd like to take a look at your project file to investigate what's happening. You can share it publicly here, or send it to me privately by uploading it here. I'll delete it when I'm done troubleshooting.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.