Issues with Submit Button
Jul 16, 2020
I've been facing few challenges with the submit button that I have created manually while creating a multiple response quiz. I'm trying to figure out how to do the following:
1. 'Submit' button to be in the 'Normal (disabled)' state till the user selects any two options from the multiple response Quiz
2. 'Submit' button should change to 'Selected (enabled)' state when the user selects ONLY two from the four options available.
3. 'Submit' button should change to 'Normal (disabled)' State from 'Selected (enabled)' state, if the user chooses to 'deselect' one of the two options selected OR if the user chooses more than two options.
4. 'Submit' button should display layer 'Correct' only when the user selects Option01 and Option03 as the answers and clicks Submit.
5. 'Submit' button should display layer 'Incorrect' when the user selects any two options other than the ones mentioned in point 4 and should return back to the knowledge check screen for another attempt.
I have attached the story file I'm working on for your reference (If that helps you).