Jan 2024 update - can not find the corrupt files?????

Mar 18, 2024

I have been working on a big project and am almost finished. I keep getting these corrupt file messages, but I do not understand how to find the corrupt image. When I click 'OK, ' I am working on the course with no issues. Can anyone help me? I have included a list of what I am seeing...

1_Custon Design > 1 Scene 1B > Base Layer > Picture 1(1 entry looks like this)

1_Custom Design > 12 Custom > Base Layer > Picture 1 (5 entries look like this - just the number before the 2nd time "custom" is in the string)

1_Custon Design > 3_Custom > Base Layer > Picture 1 (1 entry looks like this)

1_Custon Design > Scene 2 > Base Layer > Picture 1 (3 entries look like this - just the number after Scene is different

1 Reply
Joe Hauglie

You may find your "corrupt image" is something that is actually off the visible slide area. How or why it is there is beyond me, but I have seen similar errors about "corrupt" files in that way. Go to the slide layer in question (for example, Scene 2) and look at the base layer; you may need to zoom out to see the workspace around the slide; or look in the timeline for "Picture 1" and see if you can find it that way. I would then delete it and save the file with a different name; then see if that changes the error message(s) you are seeing.