Join and match

Nov 24, 2019

Hello, dear forum users!
Tell me how to match the left and right blocks. Each block on the left should correspond to the block on the right, when you select a block on the left and a block on the right, a line connecting them appears. Standard Articulate tools do not fit or I did not understand how to make them.

10 Replies
Ned Whiteley

Although I would normally use Wendy's solution of Drag and Drop, I decided to take up the challenge to reproduce the example you have provided.

The attached example does what I think you want it to, but it has required 70 triggers and 11 variables and so is quite a complex slide for just a single question. However, I like the end result and will probably use it myself anyway and so it was time well spent !

One item that may not appear obvious is that there are two invisible rectangles (100% transparent) over the top of each set of buttons. These are normally Hidden, but are changed to Normal when a button is selected to ensure that a second option cannot be selected until an answer has been chosen or that two answers cannot be chosen for the same option.

If you have any questions or don't understand what I have done, please don't hesitate to get back to me here.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.