LMS

Aug 06, 2014

No matter what I do I cannot get my eLearning module to clear the learning page in our LMS (SuccessFactors). I would be willing to send my module to Articulate to look at and give me some feedback. I have finished 10 modules and none of them work. I have them setup to take the quiz twice and if they fail twice, they need to retake the module. Everything works to that point, it just will not clear the LMS. Any suggestions???

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Linda,

When you mention not clear the LMS, do you mean that the course score is not resetting in the LMS? Have you also connected with your LMS team to see if there is an option on that end which would allow the course to be reset? You may want to begin by reviewing the article here on troubleshooting common LMS issues, and also look into testing your course at SCORM Cloud which is an industry standard for testing SCORM content.

Please feel free to let us know if you're still having difficulty in SCORM Cloud and we'll be happy to take a look at your .story file.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.