Managing my team

Dec 24, 2020

Hello - I am an admin for SUB-76704, however when I access my account, I do not have the Manage option on the upper left.  I am looking to find out what I need to do or submit to have this access available to me.  Thank you

Antonio

2 Replies
Rebecca Levan

Hi Antonio!

Saw your post and thought I'd chime in since I had a similar experience when I first signed up for my trial :)  

A couple questions for you, just so I know I'm understanding correctly:

1. Is this a new subscription/trial?
  2. Were you the one that signed up, or did someone else?

Looking at your screen shot, it appears that you might not have been added as an Admin.  When you sign up for an Articulate 360 Teams subscription, you automatically become the account owner and an admin for the team. 

My suggestion would be to make sure whoever originally signed up for the account, adds you as an Admin.  

Also, here's a link to the getting started with Teams tutorial with lots more details on user roles, and how to start managing teams:  Getting Started with Articulate 360 Teams

I hope this helps.  Not sure if you've already worked with the support team to resolve this, but I'd love feedback from you to hear what the fix was!

Leslie McKerchie

Hello Antonio and welcome to E-Learning Heroes 😊

Thanks for reaching out and sharing what you are experiencing. It looks like that subscription is for a single user and not a Teams account.

I do see where you've submitted your inquiry to our team, so you should be hearing from someone on our account management team soon.