Master slides freezing - Anyone else having this issue?
The following issue has been going on (for me, at least) for a while now and I'm curious as to whether anyone else is also experiencing it:
* Master Slides (Main slides and Feedback masters) "freezing" / becoming non-selectable
Sometimes when I create a new master layout or duplicate a layout, I can't then switch between layouts while in the master view.
For example: I duplicate a slide because I want it to be the same except for one or two elements. However, when I try to click to the new master -- or any other master for that matter -- nothing happens. I'm stuck.
I've tried the following, with inconsistent degrees of success:
- Close the Master View >>> re-enter
- Close Storyline file I'm working on >>> re-open
- Close Storyline completely >>> re-open; re-open file I was working on
The inconsistency I refer to is that sometimes option #1 works; sometimes it doesn't. Mostly, option #2 works; sometimes it doesn't. Generally option #3 works, but it's pretty annoying to have to go that far. (Even Option #2 is irritating).
- Is anyone else having this problem? If so, do you know how to avoid it and/or deal with it when it occurs?
- Is it a known issue? If so, when is likely to be addressed?
Thanks very much,