Menu

Oct 05, 2018

I do not want to skip the menu, there is a possibility for everything to be sequential?

1 Reply
Katie Riggio

Welcome to the community, Alejo! 🌟

It sounds like you're looking to build a linear course. If so, check out these possibilities:

• Here's how to restrict or lock navigation to prevent learners from skipping ahead: Click on Player > Menu > The gear icon (below the menu) > Select either Restricted or Locked in the Menu field. 
    1. Restricted: This means learners can view the current slide and any slide they previously viewed, but they can't jump ahead or skip over slides using the course menu.
    2. Locked: This means learners can only view slides in the order you've designed. They can't jump ahead or skip over slides, nor can they go back to any previously viewed slides using the course menu.
  • Here's how to remove the menu: Click on Player > uncheck Menu under Player Tabs.

More on customizing Storyline's menu here ..and if none of those options hit the mark, let me know! I'm curious to know more and would love to share more ideas. I'll be here! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.