Need Storyline 360 help with audio and menu

May 15, 2020

Hi there,

The slide I am working on with the lesson tabs that launches users through the lessons has an audio on it.  I've been asked if I could move the slide under the Menu (as it serves as table of contents as well)? Is that even possible?

If that is not doable, can I make the audio on the slide show only when they open it initially, and not anymore when users return to the slide to get access to the next lesson?

Thanks.

Stef

3 Replies
Cary Glenn

Yes, you can do both.

You can adjust the slide showing in the menu by going to the the player properties and then the menu. From there you can delete slides or move them around.

You can have the audio only play the first time by setting the slide properties (the cog in bottom right hand corner) to "When revisiting Resume save state".

Katie Riggio

Good morning, Stefaniada!

It looks like you got some good tips from Cary. From here, are you comfortable with sharing the modified file for a closer look?

Since this is a public forum, you can import the slides into a new Storyline file. Then, remove any confidential information and share that file in a new reply through this link.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.