New Storyline 360 Full Screen

Aug 24, 2022

Hi folks,

I like the new option to have full screen for the modern Storyline player. Although I did notice an issue if you have an embedded video which also lets you full screen. So I would embed a lot of Vimeo content into Storyline slides but if full screen the modern player first, you cannot full screen your vimeo.

It should be fixable as I was able to do this all in iSpring before I switched to Storyline.

12 Replies
Luciana Piazza

Hello Scott,

I'm glad to hear you like the new full-screen toggle.

You are correct. When viewing a course in full-screen mode, the video full-screen button won't work. The full-screen command only works on one item at a time.

We have a feature request submitted to allow both the player and video to display full-screen. I've added you to this request so we can share any updates with you here.

Leslie McKerchie

Hi SibaPrasad,

Thank you for sharing that you cannot see the full-screen toggle on quiz slides. I'm not experiencing this behavior.

I'd like you to share your project file privately with our support engineers to investigate what's happening with your permission. It will be deleted when troubleshooting is complete.

Hello Paul,

It's not just you, but it is the expected behavior. The full-screen toggle is available in the player settings for your entire course. You cannot customize the full-screen toggle option for selected slides.

Lauren Connelly

Hi all!

I'm happy to report that we released Storyline 360 (Build 3.68.28773.0) today, which included the fix for the bug where the full-screen toggle disappeared on slides with custom player settings.

Now all you need to do is update Storyline 360 in your Articulate 360 desktop app! If you run into any snags, you can reach our team in this discussion or privately in a support case.