No voice on my screen recording
Jul 10, 2012
I have an issue concerning the function of screen recording (Insert - Record screen - Record your screen ). When I use this function, my screen is recording but my voice is not, despite the fact that I chose to record with the audio.
Here are some more informations:
- when I test my headset (with Windows), everything is OK
- I am able to record my only my voice with Storyline (Insert - Sound - Record Mic)
- it is the first time I have this issue, usually I don't have any sound problem recording my screen
- when I look for the settings of the screen recording, my audio input is set by default on "Volume CD - Conextant HD Audio input". If I try to change it, Storyline won't keep my new choice and will set it back to "Volume CD..."
- I restarted my computer - same problem
- I have Windows XP (and can't change it)
- my headset is a Logitech ClearChat Stereo
I know that an option would be to record my screen without voice and the to add the track on my slide after. On a short term, that'll do the job but on a long term, it is not efficient.
So, my question is: why do my voice is not recorded when I record my screen and what can I do to solve this problem?
Thank you for your quick answer!
P.S. Sorry if I did a few spelling/grammar mistakes, English is not my first language...