Not moving to next slide

Sep 15, 2020

Hi I have uploaded the storyboard for an exam that I had create and it worked. I added an additional hot spot slide and the story won't progress forward unless I click in the correct hotspot. Can you tell me how you fixed this because it is not the first time this has happened? I have put the triggers in the same order , the triggers are exact matches. How can I stop this from happening again?

Thank you,

Shari Ifrach

11 Replies
Shari Ifrach

Walt,

I know that in this case, when a learner takes the test, if they click any where but the hot spot, in every other slide they move to the next one.  In the last slide they do not. I have this happen every so often, when I put a new slide with a hot spot after I have already published it many times. I also have another exam built the same way and it has a similar problem. 

Shari Ifrach

Walt,

I am uploading the other story that I am having the same problem with, when I click not on the correct answer in the last slide the item doesn't move on to the results slide. This one also has an additional issue. That is when I click on review the quiz , no navigation buttons appear. I took the first one you were given and removed everything but the title slide and the results slide. 

Ren Gomez

Hi Shari,

Thanks for sharing your file! I took a look and wasn't able to replicate the issue. 

I don’t want to lose any of the information that you’ve shared so far, so I’ve opened a support case on your behalf and will have our team take a look at your file to see if we can nail down what's happening behind the scenes here!

Be on the lookout for a reply soon!

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Shari,

I'm sorry to hear that you're frustrated. I can see that Christopher replied to you in the original case that Ren opened for you. I've forwarded that response to you based on your reply to Angelo about not receiving it.

Please check your spam/junk folders as the from address is support@articulate.com and it looks like you've received Angelo's reply, so you should be getting them all, but let us know if you're seeing something different.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.