Notes text indented, but paragraph indention setting is 0
I have text in the Notes which is being indented, even though the paragraph indention setting is set to 0. I can find no cause for the indention. It is inconsistent slide to slide. I have tried many different items to remove that did not work (#1-#7 below). I think this may be a bug. Screenshot below. Text is in Arabic - but I have tested with English text, and the issue still presents. Any other ideas on a solution?
I have tried:
- Checking (and changing) the Paragraph indention rules for the Notes.
- Copying the Notes out into Notepad and pasting back in.
- Replacing font (Courier New, Arial)
- Changing from L>R and back to R>L
- Placing in other text on that slide that functions ok (both Arabic and English text), and then repasting the correct text.
- Adding, then removing bullets.
- Deleting all text and writing English.
- Then this worked - but is NOT great solution as it un-necessarily adds a scrollbar: I forced Storyline to add a scrollbar and the text now flows correct by not indenting. To do this, I added a bunch of hard returns at the end of the notes, and then added small character ‘x’ in white at the end (so it’s not visible). This means a scrollbar will appear.