Player Menu Help

Sep 26, 2022

I have taken on a project from a colleague that did the initial development. The problem I am having is that even though I re-ordered how each section/scene displays on the menu, it still inserts the checkmarks out of order. Here is how it is currently set up without re-ordering:

1. Program
    • Welcome
    • Course Audio
    • Learning Objectives
    • Program Overview
    • Workflow
  2. Quiz
  3. Summary
    • Course Survey
    • Course Exit
  4. Scenario (aka Try-It)

I want the Scenario to come after the workflow and before the quiz, but because that scene was developed out of order, it wants to display last. Even when I re-order it, the checkmark when completing the section doesn't display correctly. 

1 Reply
Jose Tansengco

Hi Kimberly,

Thanks for reaching out! 

Have you tried rearranging the items in your menu using the steps outlined in this article? If yes, do the triggers on the 'Workflow' slide navigate the learners directly to the 'Scenario (aka Try-It)' slide? You'll want to make sure that the navigation triggers of your course are correct and in the order that you want them to be in so that the items in your menu will show a checkmark in the correct sequence.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to our support team by opening a case for further assistance.