Preview Not Working

Dec 29, 2015

Tried the flash fix per directions.  It states I cannot install an older version of flash even though I have uninstalled the problematic version.  This is a real problem. It is also affecting my ability to publish so Storyline is now unuseable.

7 Replies
Mike Price

Thanks for responding.

I am following the steps exactly but since the flash upgrade I cannot install an older version. When I try it says you are not installing the most recent version SOL. So right now I am stuck in a loop between flash and Storyline. I submitted a ticket earlier and would like to speak to a live person at some point.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Mike,

Do you have a case number that you could share here with me? I couldn't find it based on your name as listed here in the forums. You would have the case # as a part of the automatic email response confirming that your case was submitted. If you didn't see that email, please check your junk/spam folder and if you still don't find it you'll want to look at submitting a case through a different browser or emailing Support@articulate.com directly to generate a new case.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.