Problem in "Matching Drag and Drop" after upgrading in Storyline360

Feb 21, 2017

Hi,

I have upgraded my SL2 file to 360. But after that i am not able to drag and drop the correct option with the right match.
When i select the option with click it shows option is selected but do not match and keep on moving with the cursor.
For your reference, i have attached the screenshot and Storyline file. Please update me on same as soon as possible.

4 Replies
Wendy Farmer

Hi Rachna

not sure why you had all those triggers on the quiz slide - once you have the matches in the form view you don't need to create individual triggers you only need the 'Submit interaction'.  There was one trigger that wouldn't delete - I rebuilt the quiz and it's working as expected without all the triggers.

See attached video

Sorry if I misunderstood what you are trying to do.

Rachna Rai

Hi Farmer

Thank you for time and effort.

Yes, you have understood my issue at some extent.

I know that there is no issue in SL360 "matching Drag and drop". My point is when i am upgrading SL2 file to SL360 then i am facing problem. We have number of production files in  which we cannot remove/delete triggers. We have upgraded few other files also which are working perfectly fine apart from "Matching Drag and Drop".

Please guide me on same !

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.