Problem with Web Object

Apr 16, 2024

Hello,

I'm trying to add a web object (PDF) in a slide. I have followed the directions  and changed the html file to read "index.html" , however when I test it I can't see anything, just a white page. 

I don't know if the problem is in the "index.html. doc or is something related to the size of the web object (I've also tried to resize it but it doesn´t work).

Anny sugeestions on this?

Thanks for help,

Alba

3 Replies
Kelly Auner

Hi Alba,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'm happy to help investigate what's going on!

I understand you've followed these steps and are only able to see a white page. Am I correct that you're getting stuck on step number 3 while testing the web object?

Alternatively, if the issue is happening while viewing the published course, this article lists a few solutions that may be helpful. 

Hi Dave,

Thanks for reaching out about this issue as well!

Are you able to share some details on what you're experiencing with your course? It will be helpful to learn if this happens with a specific web object or multiple web objects you try to insert. Additionally, if you're comfortable sharing a screen recording or .story file with our team, you can upload them here or privately in a support case so we can take a closer look at what's going on!