Problems Publishing to Review 360

May 10, 2021

I've been attempting to publish the same course to Review 360 for several days. It's the first time I'm publishing this course, and my computer/all apps are up to date. Storyline 360 crashes every time about halfway into the export process. Help!

4 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Katherine and welcome to E-Learning Heroes. 😊

Thanks for reaching out and sharing what you are experiencing with your project when publishing to Review 360.

• I'm curious if the issue happens in any course you are working on or just this particular one?
  • Are you able to preview the entire course?

If you cannot re-create the issue in a new course, I would advise you to import the file into a new one and proceed. If it's happening in any/all files, you should conduct a repair of your Storyline 360 software.

Jennifer Jones

I am able to publish the storyline 360 project to a web based version and zip drip but for some reason, I cannot publish from storyline 360 to Review 360.  I have tried multiple times and have rebooted computer.  None of the published files that I have shared have been able to be opened. I need to be able to create a project in storyline 360 and have a couple of others have visibility to the project so they can make comments on amendments before project is complete.   Please advise.