Published Storyline 360 SCORM no longer working in LMS

Jul 15, 2020

Good afternoon,

We have a course that was published and uploaded into our LMS (Moodle) a few weeks ago, and for about a week it was reporting completions fine. Recently though, it has stopped reporting completions and grades. There was no change in the course settings, and the published settings are attached. We run the course as students, uploaded into a new course page on the LMS, and even ran it through SCORM Cloud, and nothing is working anymore.

The course is set to report the results slide, and all the quiz questions within are tied to the slide reporting.

Does anyone have any idea what could be the problem, or how to fix it? We are at a loss to what to do.

3 Replies
Ren Gomez

Hi Andrea,

I'm sorry to hear your course has stopped reporting results to your LMS! Since you tested the file in SCORM Cloud and experienced the same results, I'd like to get our support engineers to take a look.

I've opened a case on your behalf, so feel free to use this private link to upload your file, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.