Publishing test banks to MS Word
Hello, I am trying to publish a series of test banks to MS word so that they can be distributed (on paper) to technical experts for review. I discovered that the MS word format is not very user friendly. My goal was to have ONLY the following information in the word document:
- Question number
- Question text
- Screenshot with possible answers with the correct answer selected.
Well, that was not the case even after I de-selected layers and notes. The word document contained a data dump from the storyline file with the above info plus the following un-useful data:
- feedback when correct
- feedback when incorrect
- A table that displays the possible answers (This table is not good because many of the selections in the table do not match the selections in the screenshot of the test question).
My questions are:
- Why are the selected answers in the table not the same as the selected answers in the screenshot?
- Is there a way to prevent the table from appearing in the word document?
- Is there a way to quickly delete the tables? Some of the test have over 100 questions and it is very labor intensive to manually delete the tables from each question.