Question Bank

Nov 06, 2017

I set up my questions using question bank. Once I put them in my module and complete it. I click the review button but it takes me through each slide of my module including the questions I created using the question bank.  How do I set it up to only review the questions in the question bank instead of the entire slides.

Thank you

12 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Brad,

I'm happy to help you here! First, can you tell me a little more about your file?

• What version of Storyline did you use to create the course?
  • Does the file have multiple question banks with content slides between them?
  • Does the file have multiple scenes?

The best way to get help for this kind of thing is to share a sample of your file. That way we can see exactly what's going on and make the adjustments needed for the quiz review to function correctly. You can click here to attach it in a new comment!

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Brad!

Sorry for the delay. I was certainly able to see the behavior that you were describing. Without needing to set up additional variables/triggers, removing your questions from question banks will alleviate the navigation going through the content during review.

Take a look at the tail end of your course where I have removed these and it's working as I believe you intend.

I simply copy/pasted the slides from the question banks, then deleted those question bank slides.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.