Quiz Help Needed

Feb 13, 2019

Hi everyone,

I am creating a quiz/survey in Storyline 360 which will consist of check boxes where the user can make multiple selections on each questions. Is there a way on the quiz/survey results page to print not only the boxes the learner checks but also the boxes they don't check? The reason why is, we want the instructor (who's actually a sales rep) to be able to see the question, the options selected, and the option not selected to facilitate a discussion.

Thanks!

2 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hey Steve! I have a couple of ideas for you:

• Enable the Print Result button on the result slide. This will create a PDF document listing the learner's answers to all survey questions in one report. While this report shows the learner's answers, it does not show all possible answers.
  • Host the course on a learning management system (LMS) and gather data there. Here's a list of the data Storyline sends to the LMS. Storyline will send student_response and correct_response, but I'm not seeing that Storyline will send data for all possible responses. 

Would either of those options work for what you had in mind?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.