Quiz Issues

Mar 20, 2018

I've created a training presentation with a quiz at the end.  I'm looking to do a few things that I'm having trouble with.  1) This is more a question, I think. We need to track who is taking the quiz. I added a survey slide and asked the person to enter their name.  I'm sure that's wrong.  Is there a better way of tracking this information? Also, how do we get results of those who have taken the quiz? 2) When I purposely failed the quiz, I go back to retake and all my answers remain there and I'm not able to adjust them. How do I change so that the person starts fresh again? 

1 Reply
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Tetra,

Who is taking the quiz and what the responses are is typically handled by your LMS. See this article to understand how Storyline 360's HTML5, Flash, and Articulate Mobile Player output is displayed and tracked in an LMS.

As far as your learners ability to retake the content, be sure that you've enabled the Retry option on the Result Slide:

You can read all about the result slides here.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.