Quiz review

Jan 30, 2013

I'm somewhat new to Storyline and have two questions regarding review quizzes:

1. I setup a review for each question in the post-test. When in review mode Storyline goes only through the answers (or review) of the questions. While it is good to have answers and explanations to the questions, in this mode there is no reference to the question, which can be confusion. 

Is there anyway to have the question run before each answer?

2. Another problem I notices is that when in review mode, when moving backwards with the Prev button (in other words, going backwards into a question that has been already reviewed), then both the main and Review layers are seen. This looks very bad...

Is there any way to avoid both layers appear simultaneously?

Thanks,

Achi

4 Replies
Christine Hendrickson

Welcome to E-Learning Heroes, Achi!

I'm having a little difficulty visualizing this. I'm assuming you have your questions an answers displaying on different layers, correct? So, they're all showing together when you review them? What are you using for the revisiting states of the slides with the questions? 

Are you able to share your course's .story file here, so I can take a quick look? I may be able to provide some suggestions to help with what you're trying to accomplish and get a better idea of what's happening. You can use the paperclip icon in your response to attach the file. However, please keep in mind that the file may not post if it's too large. 

Thanks!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.