Quiz Review Issue

Jul 12, 2023

I have set up my quizzes so that the learner answers all questions, then has the opportunity to go back and review their answers before hitting submit after answering all questions. To review, they click a review button that takes them back to the question draw. In the other lessons I have set up this way, it works fine. In this one, when the learner returns to the first question, their selection is gone, so they are starting the quiz over. Any ideas? I have checked all the setup/settings between the new and past lessons and see no differences. I'm stumped. 

2 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hi Brett, 

Happy to help!

For the first question slide in your quiz, have you checked if you've set the Revisit Behavior of the slide to a setting other than Reset to initial state? Here's how to check: 

If you want to make sure that the slide remembers the learner's initial answer, try setting this option to 'Resume saved state'. If you're already using this option, would you be willing to share a copy of your project file here or in private by opening a support case so we can take a closer look at the behavior? We'll delete it when we're done testing!