Really loving Articulate 360

Mar 17, 2017

I bothered you all so much this week that I wanted to leave on a high note. There are so many aspects to these products that I really appreciate. I'm very fortunate my company didn't have a problem with the new approach. Specifically:

- I can't use the gorgeous pictures of oceans and such because of my business, but I'm having much more success than I expected with the new Content Library images. They're awesome!

- Love the templates in Storyline 360.

- Rise is making me look like a super hero. Seriously. Love, love, love Rise. And being able to share projects with a simple link is awesome.

- Character additions are great.

- Articulate Live is phenomenal. I've learned so much my brain hurts.

That's all I can think of for now. I wish I could get a rebate on Preso and Peek, but otherwise I really feel like we're getting our money's worth. Thanks! Have a great weekend.

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Cheryl,

It's no bother at all! The community is always helpful and responsive and the staff present here in ELH are also happy and willing to assist with any and all questions! If you need additional support our team of Support Engineers are at the ready 24/7 as well and you can reach them through this case form.

Thank you for the kind and honest feedback on using Articulate 360! It's incredibly valuable to hear what you've been using and have loved and what areas aren't hot on your list. I'm going to pass it along to our team as they always love to hear things like this too. If you want to share additional insights keep them coming here in ELH or send them along as a feature request here!  

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.