Result slides

May 25, 2019

HI,

I have four chapters and a quiz at the end of each chapter. When I want to choos my results slide, in selected result slides, my result slides doesn't appears (but the other chapter yes). On each quiz question when i try to select the result slide I can't select the right one.

it's my first quiz with chapters and I don't know where to look.

Many thanks for your help

Héloïse

2 Replies
Erin Sadler

When you insert a graded results slide, you should see a dialog box for the results slide properties (attached). This should list all the available graded questions, separated by scene - those in the scene in which you're adding the results slide will be checked by default, but you can change which questions it will show the results for by changing what's checked.

Are you not seeing this? Are all your quiz questions definitely 'graded questions'?

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Héloïse,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing what you are working on.

Erin is correct, and from the results slide(s), you should be able to select the relevant questions.

If you need us to take a look, then with your permission, please share your project file to so we can investigate what's happening. You can share it publicly here, or send it to me privately by uploading it here. I'll delete it when I'm done troubleshooting.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.