Results Slide

Sep 05, 2020

I have 2 quiz sections in my course - one is for learning, and isn't intended to have a score captured. The second is a regular quiz I have a results slide for - that I want these results sent to the LMS. This second quiz is working properly.
I'm interested in knowing if I, as the developer, can see results info from the first quiz. I did build them as graded quiz questions, I just didn't include them in the results slide of the 2nd quiz. 
I  know I can make the results slide for this first quiz  unseen by putting it in a scene that isn't visited. But if the results aren't going to the LMS, is there any way to see how people did on this section? 

1 Reply
Sam Hill

Hi Becky, I'm afraid the only way to see the data from that quiz is to process the results slide as part of the completion. You can have a results slide that processes multiple results slides, but you don't want the first quiz to impact the pass grade. Therefore if possible, you could build the first quiz using survey questions and a survey results slide I think. I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think that would be the way to go.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.