9 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Anastasia,

Thanks for allowing me to take a peek at your file! 

Usually when you insert a result slide after a question bank, a trigger linking the two slides together will be added automatically. It's easy to accidentally delete that trigger, but fortunately it's also easy to fix!

I imported your question bank slides into a new file, added them to a new "Draw from Question Bank" slide, and added a new result slide. And voilà! Now it works. 🙂

Have a look at your updated file, and let me know if it's working for you, too!

Ren Gomez

Hi Aisha,

I'm sorry to hear that your submit button is not working! A few questions to dig deeper:

• Is this in regards to a quiz question, or do you have a submit button on a results slide?
  • Is this is the built-in player submit button, or a custom submit button you created?

We'd be happy to take a look at screenshots of the slide or the trigger panel to help, but if you're in a bind, feel free to reach out to a support engineer and share your file so we can take a closer look!

Doris D

I had the same problem as Aisha A just yesterday when inserting generic Graded Questions slides for my quiz.  The Submit button did not even appear although I could see the Trigger for it.

The project was due yesterday so I just had to take the long way around and use new slides from the Content Library that showed the Submit button. :(   

Vincent Scoma

Hi Doris,

Thank you for reaching out and letting us know! 

Do you happen to recall if the submit button was a custom button, or was it using the built-in player button? If it was the built-in player button, it is possible that those slides were not including that button: 

I am sorry that you had to go the long route to accomplish this, but I am glad that you were able to find a solution.

If this does happen again, please let us know! You can also connect with our Support Engineers at any time here