Review Quiz

Sep 14, 2014

Hi

I have a quiz with 10 questions. First question is locked and variable for question number set to 1. The rest are randomly drawn from a bank.

The question number variable works fine in review quiz - plus 1 when timeline starts, subtract 1 on previous.

If however I am in Review Quiz and I say go to question 3, hit previous, then next, and repeat this a few more times, then when I hit next again I'm taken back to the result slide.

Is there some sort of counter happening for the results slide to appear? I had clicked on more than 10 instances of questions when the results slide appeared. It doesn't make any sense.

Any ideas?

I would like to just disable the previous button during the review. Then they can just review their 10 questions and then back to results.

Cheers

Jacqui

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Jacqui,

There isn't a built in counter for the Storyline results slide based on reviewing, but without seeing your file, I'm unsure if you set up something else custom. When do you see this behavior? While testing the preview, the published output locally or once loaded up within your intended publish environment? It's worth noting that when working on Storyline files you'll want to work locally, but then test the published content within the intended environment so that you don't encounter any security restrictions.

The previous/next buttons will appear automatically as a part of a review as detailed here.

If you'd like to share the .story file here with us you can attach it using the paper clip icon.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.