Review slide

Apr 23, 2021

Hello,

I had my articulate updated and there was this following issue. While reviewing the quiz questions and answers using 'Review' button, the options and the correct answer prompts were overlapping. Please find attached screenshot of the same. Can we edit the layout of the review slides? Please let me know.

Thanks and regards,

Jennifer

6 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hello Jennifer!

I'm happy to help! It looks like the text needs to be formatted differently, so the answers appear on the left side of the drop-down choices. We can actually make these changes on the base layer.

First, make sure the text box is large enough to accommodate the text on the Review layer. Here's a screenshot of my recommendation. Next, head over to Format Shape, and select Text Box. Here is where you can change the Autofit options.

Let me know if this does the trick for you!

Jennifer Jacob

Hey Lauren,

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, I am unable to find the option (aligning right to the slide) that you have suggested. I am using a matching drop down question layout, and I have tried using different autofit options. But I am still out of luck. Currently I am using 'shrink text on overflow' option. If I were to send you a slide sample, would you be able to set it right and send it back?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Jennifer Jacob

Hi Maria, 

Thank you for your message. I am attaching a sample file with the drop down question. I have used the 'Shrink text on overflow' option and I have enabled 'Wrap text in shape'. It would be great if you can work on this and do let me know the adopted method.

Thanks,

Jennifer 

Ren Gomez

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for sharing this sample file! I tested it, and noticed similar behavior when revisiting the slide during Quiz Review. It seems the correct answers appear truncated next to the actual responses.

I've opened a case on your behalf with our support team to take a closer look and provide further guidance. Be on the lookout for a reply soon!