Selected State Problem
I have created a custom menu and set the objects within the menu to be in a button set. I want only one button to be in the selected state. When I then preview or publish the story and click between the buttons it just goes all buggy. Initially when I click through the buttons it is showing the correct state, but then when I return to other buttons that have already been selected it just goes haywire. Buttons that are showing as selected are not selected!
I have tried adding in addition triggers such as "when the timeline starts show object x in the selected state", but it doesn't seem to be working. I tried publishing it, but the same problem persists.