Simulation

Feb 06, 2019

Can someone help,

I am busy with simulations in storyline 360, a student can go through the simulation and can click to go to next to go through them. When you click to home button to go back home and start over it fast forward and takes you back to where you stopped. is there a way to disable that fast forward function? 

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Jared, 

Was this home button one you added into your course or a button within the  Learning Management System (LMS) or web server you're hosting on? 

If it's a button you set up within the course than likely something within the triggers of your button is jumping the learner back to the slide they left off. If it's a home button in your LMS, are you allowing a user to leave a course and resume if so, that would bring them back to the point they left off. You can read here about the resume behavior and how to disable it. 

If it's a button you added, with your permission, I'd like to take a look at your project file to investigate what's happening. You can share it publicly here, or send it to me privately by uploading it here. 

I’ll delete it when I’m done troubleshooting. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.