SL360- 1-KC answers are not reset; 2-Slide & Scene numbers not in sequence

Nov 09, 2017

Hello All,

Here's another glitch with KC's:  For Matching Drop-down questions, answers are not initialized when learner revisits.  Slide properties attached. 

Also, I've moved my slides and scenes around ALOT, and storyline gives me a great visual overview.  But the slide/scene numbers are not sequenced according to the visual, and this confuses me.  Is there a way to disable displaying SL's assigned number, or of assigning my own numbers to slides and scenes?  

Thanks much for the help!

G.

5 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Gisela,

Nothing was attached here. 😕 

The slide numbering in story is based on when you added the slides, and it will only be shown to your users if you enable it as a part of the player menu. If you've moved things around you can use the reset from story to fix it up! 

If you'd like us to take a look, can you share it using the Add Attachment button at the bottom of the reply window? 

Gisela Garcia

Hello again, Ashley.

I've used the menu reset option several times and it doesn't seem to work, hope I can explain...

On the attached STORYVIEW, slides 1.1 - 1.7 appear correctly on the Menu, while slides that follow (Scene 6 in Storyview) show up way at the end on the Menu.  

I appreciate your help!

G.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.