4 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hello Kendra!

Thank you for sharing your file with me. The reason you weren't able to delete Slider2 is because that variable was being used in 9 instances in the file:

I noticed that you had 12 different slider variables listed, but only 1 of them was being used (Slider2). A new variable is created each time you insert a slider or copy/paste an existing slider. Even if you delete it later, the variable still remains in the list. To clean up your list, I deleted all of the unused slider variables, so the only slider variable left on the list was Slider2. 

You mentioned you would rather the slider's name to be Slider1, and for it to match the variable. To do that, I deleted the slider from the slide stage on 2.21 and I also deleted the variable from the list. Then I re-inserted the slider, and it appeared as Slider1, since no other slider variables were on the list.

I have made that update to the attached file. Have a look, and let me know if it works for you!