Slides with SVGs not previewing in Storyline 360 or Review360

Jul 27, 2022

I have a project which I have placed several SVGs throughout. The slides that have SVGs will not load on preview in Storyline nor will they playback on Review. However, if I hide the SVGs the slides playback without issue. 

My understanding is Storyline is compatible with SVGs, if that is in fact true then why can I not preview and publish a review link with SVGs visible in my project? 

3 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hello, 

Thanks for reaching out! Yes, Storyline 360 is compatible with SVG files. Here's a quick reference article on how Storyline 360 supports SVGs: 

If you are encountering issues with SVGs in your project, would you be willing to upload a copy of it here or in private by opening a support case so we can take a look at what's happening? We'll delete it as soon as we're done troubleshooting. 

Kelly Auner

Hi Lizzie,

Thanks for reaching out!

Since this post is a bit older, I'd like to get some more information about what you're experiencing. Are you unable to preview or publish a course with SVG files? If so, please share your file with our team for further testing. You can upload it here, or privately in a support case. We'll delete it from our systems once troubleshooting is complete.