Storyline 2 and 360

Nov 18, 2016

Hi there,

I am doing a masters in instructional design and would like to use Storyline 2 and Articulate 360 for my projects and portfolio.  Will I have access to Storyline 2 if I purchase Articulate 360? Which package would work best for me, and what would it cost? Will both Articulate 360 and Storyline 2 run on Windows 10? 

Regards,

Liza

5 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Liza, 

You'd have to purchase Storyline 2 separately from Articulate 360 - but Articulate 360 includes Storyline 360 which has a few more features and enhancements than the current perpertual version of Storyline 2. As far as what would work best for you - that's a hard one to answer without knowing a bit more about your needs! I'd suggest connecting with our Success team who would walk you through your options.

Also, both are supported with Windows 10. 

Amaia Quesada

Hi Ashley,

Following up on this thread: is it possible to run Storyline 2 and Storyline 360 in the same computer?

I have purchased Articulate 360 but I am still in the middle of the development of a few courses in Storyline 2, therefore I understand it would be best to keep them in that version. Or would you recommend to continue the development in Storyline 360?

Many thanks in advance as always!

Alyssa Gomez

You bet, Amaia!

Storyline 360 can be installed side by side Storyline 2 on the same computer.

You may want to upgrade the project to Storyline 360 because the newer version of Storyline has better HTML5 compatibility and lots of new features! 

And don't worry, if you decide you want to go back and edit the project in Storyline 2 later, you can do that. Backup copies of your original project files will automatically be created in case you need them.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.