Storyline 360 adds some textual additions to links like " %E2%80%8B "

Jul 03, 2020

Dear all, 

I have made buttons that need to lead the user to external links. This has always worked in the past with no problems. In my current E-learning I have many links on many slides and 60% of them still work, but the other 40% do not lead to the right link and I have checked why and saw that there is an additional text added to the link that I have not copy pasted in the triggers.

So, for example, the link is: 

Have you encountered an issue such as this and why doesn't it appear?

Kind Regards,


1 Reply

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.